Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Volunteering with Club Union de los Pibes!

My name is Hannah, I´m 23 and from England.

I started volunteering at Club Union de los Pibes in January 2010 and I have just left to go travelling around Argentina. I loved the opportunity to get involved in the local community, meet the fantastic kids and practice my Spanish of course!

During my time at the club I helped with 2 fundraising events, which were great fun. If you´re willing to work hard and make a real commitment to the club and the kids I definitely recommend Club Union de los Pibes as a great experience in Buenos Aires.

1 comment:

  1. Gracias Hanna por todo lo que has hecho con nuestros niños, con gente como ustedes ¡VALE LA PENA LUCHAR! vuelvan pronto, nuestros corazones estan con ustedes... besos

    ReplyDelete